Terms & Conditions | Deck Your Doors Photo Contest
#DeckYourDoors Photo Submission Contest Terms and Conditions
No purchase necessary to win a prize. A purchase does not increase your chance of winning. By submitting an entry, you fully agree to and accept these Official Rules.
1. By entering the Contest, you agree to the Contest Terms and Conditions listed below.
2. The Contest is open to legal residents in all of the 50 U.S. states and the District of Columbia 18 or older, and have internet access. (Entrant).
3. The Contest starts at 12am PST on December 1, 2014 and ends January 10, 2015 at 11:59pm PST.
4. The judging process will take place immediately following the end of the contest.
5. To participate in the contest, an entrant must submit an image featuring a decorated door on Instagram or Twitter with and use the hashtag #DeckYourDoors in the description. As an alternative method of submission an entrant can mail a hardcopy photograph to the following address: 1340 e. 6th St. Los Angeles. CA 90021
6. Your Instagram and Twitter profile settings must be PUBLIC.
7. Inappropriate, obscene, threatening, dangerous, or abusive content is not permitted, and those entries will be disqualified. No spam or unlawful content is permitted.
8. When you submit any content, including any photographs, videos, text, graphics, music, sound, messages, comments, feedback, data, information, or other materials (collectively, the "Content"), you (1) represent that you have obtained all necessary copyright, licenses, consents, waivers, releases, authorizations and/or permissions for the use of the Content; and (2) grant etodoors.com an irrevocable, worldwide, fully assignable, royalty-free right and license to reproduce, modify, distribute, transmit, and display such Content (in whole or part) and/or to incorporate it (in whole or in part) in other works in any form, media, or technology known or unknown, on any medium public or private. By submitting, you acknowledge and accept this entire agreement.
9. The contest is free of charge, and the entrant may submit an unlimited number of entries, as long as each entry is different.
10. If you are awarded a prize and are unable to claim your prize, another winner will be selected. The giveaways are non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
11. The winners will be notified via Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter sometime after the close of the contest on January 10th, 2015.
12. The entrant agrees to all ETO Doors general website terms and conditions listed here.
13. The entrant agrees to all Instagram terms and conditions listed here. The entrant agrees to all Twitter terms and conditions listed here.
14. RELEASE AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: By participating in the Contest, Entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Sponsor, the Administrator, and their respective parents, employees, officers, directors, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, sales representatives, advertising and promotional agencies (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Contest or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) any technical errors that may prevent an Entrant from submitting an entry; (b) unauthorized human intervention in the Contest; (c) printing errors; (d) errors in the administration of the Contest or the processing of entries; or (e) injury, death, or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from Entrant’s participation in the Contest or receipt of any prize. Released Parties assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries. Released Parties are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or telephone lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or entry to be received by Sponsor on account of technical problems, human error or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to the Entrant’s or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in this Contest or downloading any materials in this Contest. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
16. Choice of Law and Jurisdiction: This Promotion is offered only in the United States and is governed by the laws of the State of California. By entering, entrants irrevocably consent to the sole and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the State of California located in the county of Los Angeles for any action, suit or proceeding arising out of or relating to this Promotion.
17. PRIZES & PRIZE CONDITIONS: At the end of the contest two (2) winners will be selected. The first prize is a $500 Amazon Gift Card. The second prize is a $250 Amazon Gift Card. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to substitute any prize with another prize of equal or greater value. PRIZE WINNERS WILL NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO SUBSTITUTE ANOTHER PRIZE PACKAGE OR TRANSFER THEIR PRIZE TO ANOTHER PERSON.
By accepting a Prize, the Prize Winners agrees to release and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Promotion or receipt or use of the prize in question. The potential Prize Winners will each be notified by home-delivered mail, phone, and/or email, and must sign and return to the Administrator, within seven (7) days of the date of notice or attempted notice is sent, an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability & Publicity Release in order to claim his/her prize. The Prize Winners will be responsible for all local, state, and federal taxes associated with the receipt of their prize. The Prize Winners must note that the value of the accepted prize is taxable as income and an IRS Form 1099 will be filed in the name of each Winner for the value of their prize and the Winners are solely responsible for all matters relating to the prize after it is awarded. If a prize or prize notification is returned as unclaimed or undeliverable to the potential winner, if a potential Winner cannot be reached via phone within three (3) business days from the first notification attempt, or if a potential Winner fails to return requisite document(s) within the specified time period, or if a potential Winner is not in compliance with these Official Rules, then such person will be disqualified and an alternate winner may be selected for the prize at issue.
By accepting a Prize, where permitted by law, the Prize Winners grant to the Released Parties and those acting pursuant to the authority of Sponsor and the Released Parties (which grant will be confirmed in writing upon Sponsor’s request), the right to print, publish, broadcast and use worldwide IN ALL MEDIA without limitation at any time a Prize Winner’s full name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness and/or biographical information for advertising, trade and promotional purposes without further payment or additional consideration, and without review, approval or notification.