*Doors are unfinished (picture shows finished door)
These Douglas Fir doors are Exterior Grade and can be used for interiors as well. The engineered construction used on these doors provides for lasting stability. All of our glass is stamped with a tempered bug. Douglas Fir's light rosy color is set off by its remarkably straight and consistent grain pattern. Douglas Fir doors, manufactured from the products in the Factory and Shop grade classification, are renowned for their beauty and performance.
The AB9330 solid core construction provides a much quieter environment than hollow core doors. Our unique integral panel design will not shrink or split and there is no possibility of stile and rail separation.
Our AB9330 doors are shipped sanded and ready to begin the painting/finishing process. Don't be misled by our competitive pricing (we are able to keep our pricing down by selling a large quantity of door everyday!) These are high end doors!
INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS: 20- Minute Fire-Rated Door Frames
1. Minimum #10 x 1-1/2" long screws located a minimum 2" from the ends and 12" on center.
2. Maximum gap 1/4" gap between stud and back of wood frame.
3. PEMKO HSS 2000 listed and labeled intumescent fire-rated seal must be included in the door and frame system.
4. Minimum casing is 1 -1/2" wide x 3/16" thick secured with minimum 1-1/2" finish nails a minimum 2" from the ends and
12" on center.
5. Install all other fire rated hardware following the installation instructions provided with the hardware
Pre-Hanging Available: Single Door and Double Door Options
Wood Species: Vertical Grain Douglas Fir
Construction: Engineered Solid Wood
Fire Rated: 20, 45 and 60 minute options available. Please contact us for a quote
Impact Rated: Capable of being impact rated
Custom Capabilities: custom sizes, shapes and designs available
Warranty: 1 Year Limited Warranty
Project Application: Used for new construction and replacement
NFRC Rated U-Factor: 0.39
NFRC Rated SHGC: 0.04
STC Rating- Sound Transmission Class (ASTM E 413): 28
OITC Rating- Outdoor-Indoor Transmission Class (ASTM E 1332): 26